Saturday, September 18, 2010

My Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog!

It is going to be a long road to obtaining my doctoral degree but none the less it will happen. In this blog I will post many of my thoughts and experiences. You will understand the life and obstacles that come with pursuing a doctoral degree.

I will be happy, sad, frustrated, tired, overwhelmed, stressed, and much more through this process and it is all normal. By the end of my road trip though I will be filled with un-speakable joy. Just stay with me. The adventure will be fun!!

Thanks for stopping by and checking on me.

3 comments:

Michele Cox said...

Glad to take this journey with you! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything. Did you get my request for my blg?

billy said...

Hey Rosa, I really like you page. Hope to connect with you soon.

Jason H. Smith said...

It will be a difficult journey for us all, but that is the best part. If we just arrived at our destination would it really worth it? Would you appreciate you accomplishment if it was just given to you? I wouldn't. Just food for thought.